|Hosted by Rutgers Institute for Ethical Leadership
Rutgers Newark Campus
Newark, NJ 07102
Each year the Institute for Ethical Leadership presents a conference to address ethical issues within the corporate, nonprofit, and government sectors.
This year senior leadership from colleges and universities around the country will come together to discuss what it takes to build an organizational culture imbued in ethics and how leaders from across sectors can learn from each other to enhance and renew organizations that benefit civil society.
The Conference will be divided into two days:
- Thursday, May 3 is dedicated to higher education; attendees will be University Presidents, Chancellors, Trustees, Deans and other senior administrative officers along with some business executives.
- Friday, May 4 will bring business leaders, with some representation from nonprofit and government entities, to discuss the need for increased ethical behavior in graduates and explore how the business sector can better support ethical leadership in higher education.
Visit http://www.business.rutgers.edu/iel/programs/business-government/2012-conference for full line up of presenters and panelists.
- Dr. Anthony W. Marx, President & CEO, New York Public Library and Former President of Amherst College
- Michelle Y. Lee, Executive Vice President, Northeast Region President, Wells Fargo Bank
- Ralph Izzo, PhD, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of PSEG and Chairman of the Rutgers University Board of Governors
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-353-1134.