Alumni Career Resources
Candid Career Interviews
University Career Services and CandidCareer invite New Brunswick alumni to participate in a brief 20-minute video interview to discuss your career journey. Share your story and help current students plan their futures. We have upcoming filming dates planned for the New Brunswick campus. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit Career Services
for a full schedule of events and workshops.
Become a Mentor through Student-Alumni Career Connections!
Are you a New Brunswick alum who would like to help mentor Rutgers students by providing career advice? Become a career mentor through Student-Alumni Career Connections!
Student-Alumni Career Connections is an online network of New Brunswick alumni who have volunteered to be professional mentors and share their career experiences with current students and other alumni. We know you can help them find good answers for their questions! They can connect with you based upon your preferred means of contact, ask career related questions, seek your advice, and gain insight into different careers.
To register as a mentor:
- Go to the following page for CareerKnight login instructions: careers.rutgers.edu/CareerKnight
- Login to your CareerKnight account
- Click on the ‘Student-Alumni Career Connections’ tab at top
- Click on the ‘My Profile’ tab, near the top, left side of the web page
- Complete and submit your mentor profile
- Respond to student email requests as they forward questions
Contact University Career Services at email@example.com
with questions about this mentoring opportunity.
Thank you for considering engagement through Student-Alumni Career Connections!
Online Job Resources
The Camden, Newark, and New Brunswick career centers have partnered with NACElink/Symplicity to offer a new and improved online job posting system to each campus.
, and RaptorLink
, are Rutgers’ one-stop platforms available through the Camden, Newark, and New Brunswick career centers. They enable you to manage three key functions of your job preparation and career planning process
- Job and internship postings
- Career fairs, workshops, and employer information sessions
- Resume, interview, and job search services—Utilize Resume Builder, InterviewStream, Career Shift, and Going Global
For login information, and to access the site, contact:
Connect with over 35,000 other Rutgers alumni online on the Rutgers Alumni LinkedIn group.
Career Counseling and Job Success
Professional career counselors are available at each campus offices to assist you with a range of career-related issues on an individual basis, such as:
- Developing career plans
- Planning a job search
- Planning for graduate school
- Changing careers
Together you may decide to use career assessments, consult with resources in our career libraries, or obtain information from the internet. These activities will help you make your current career decisions.
For detailed information, select a campus below: